Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do you ever feel like you are working and you are not getting the results you are looking for?

How do you plan to achieve your goals in life, career, parenting etc?  We all have dreams and goals to achieve in our lives.  Sometimes I feel like I am hitting a brick wall when it comes to reaching my goals.  Yes, I continue to work on the small goals each day, week and month, but I feel like I am stuck most of the time.  I expect to reach my goals in the long run, but they seem so abstract.

Here are some of my goals:

1. Be financially independent
2. Get to 120 lbs
3. Relocate to San Diego, CA
4. Get my daughter into a private Jewish School
5. Earn $50,000 - $100,000
6. Meet new friends
7. Make long lasting friendships that are deep like family
8. Be a talented Web Developer


It takes a lot of work and effort to plan as well as taking action to reach each goal.  I know I have to take small steps towards each one, but it feels like it takes so many years to get to all of them.  I only wrote down 8, but within those 8 goals there are lots of changes to be made and knowledge to obtain to achieve each one.

Yes, if I want to become a successful web developer, then I must learn everything I can within my field of web design.  I am totally dedicated to it.  There is tons of technology, software, languages, coding skills etc. to learn before I can be considered very skilled at the higher levels.  It will take me a few years before I can be considered very talented as a full-fledge web developer.  It is fun and challenging!  It is a great career and there is a lot of growth in this field.  Technology changes so fast that nobody can keep up with it.

I can say thank you to a lovely person out there named Penni Shelton from the website: www.rawfoodrehab.ning.com  because she has so much information out there about becoming very healthy and losing weight too!  I have been losing weight since 4/16/2010 on her site.  I started out at 152 lbs and am now 125 lbs.  I am looking to lose the last 5 lbs and maintain it.  So I have definitely progressed from her website.  It takes time to see the results.  I have tried losing weight in other ways, but never really committed to such a fantastic healthy lifestyle.  I still enjoy some regular foods, but basically I have become a vegetarian and feel great.


My goal to relocate to San Diego and get my daughter into a nice Jewish private school seems so difficult because of lack of funds.  Naftali, my husband is really trying to figure out how to come up with that kind of money to move from NY to California without feeling strapped for funds.  When we went on vacation to San Diego, CA last summer it all seemed so natural for us to just be there.  It is our kind of place to live forever.  It is gorgeous out there!  People are so friendly and warm.  They are easy to become friends with. 

However, we have no help what so ever to get out there.  We must do everything ourselves.  This is why we really want to become financially independent once and for all.  Why does money become such a problem here?  It becomes a problem because we are constantly working, but the bills must be paid for everything.  We are willing to do whatever work that we love to pay our way there.

Check out my website: www.officebusinessservices.com   to verify my skills and background.  I can offer you great service!

I expect to achieve all of my goals with my family and your help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment